Widely regarded as the technical leader in the emerging field of Drone Traffic Management (UTM), Altitude Angel develops cloud-scale systems to facilitate the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe. Our solutions are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation service providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
Altitude Angel is excited to announce the we are now on the lookout for a self-motivated, experienced and highly organised Sales Operations Manager to join our growing Sales team! The Sales Operation Manager will report directly to our VP of Sales and provide the wider Sales team with vital support to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Working as an integral part of our Sales team, your primary duties will be to:
- Support Altitude Angel’s Sales function in the acquisition of new customers and growth of our current customers in line with business objectives
- Take ownership of CRM tools including performance monitoring, business reporting and analysis
- Oversee and implement enhancements to the CRM platform, whilst ensuring that all input and output data is accurate
- Provide first class operations support to our Sales team, ensuring data and reports can be actioned effectively by the business
- Maintain and manage accurate records of sales activity to aid business reporting as well as supporting accurate forecasting and pipeline data to management
- Partake in Sales meetings alongside the Sales team and VP of Sales, in order to gain full visibility and understanding of our sales strategy
- Strong experience of using Salesforce, with a track record of successfully building reports and dashboards to support business objectives
- Flexible, adaptable and passionate about working as part of a team
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and be fastidious about quality
- A proactive multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including Excel and Outlook)
Bonus points for…
- Previous commercial experience within the technology sector
- BA/BS degree | Salesforce certification
Our ideal candidate must have a strong desire to learn and grow in one of the world’s most promising tech and aviation scale-ups.
Sound like you? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.